CHC Imperial Palace 4*
All Inclusive Description 2020
All indoor public areas are non-smoking- Outdoor smoking section.
- At the Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
- Full American buffet style with show cooking (07:30 – 10:00)
- Early continental breakfast (05.00-07.30) (On Request)
- For long sleepers late continental breakfast (10.00-11.00)
- Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation until 20: 30 the previous night
- Lunch (12.30 - 14.30)
- - -At the Main Theme Restaurant: A variety of appetizers, entries, and side dishes is offered: grilled fish, meat and vegetables, pasta, hot starters, pizza, fried potatoes, mixed and seasonal salads, fresh salads and desserts.
- - -Buffet style with show cooking.
- - -Self Service for Beverages: Red and white house wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
Snack & Ice Cream (11.00-17:45): A wide range of snacks, sandwiches/toast, popcorn, desserts and ice cream, is served at the Pool Snack Bar
Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) at the Pool Snack Bar
DRESS CODE: Casual *
*Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear NOT allowed. Long trousers and closed shoes are required.
Dress code applies to school age minors as well.
Mediterranean Cuisine at Main theme restaurant: Outdoor terrace, indoor air-conditioning:
- According to night: Theme Buffet, daily different salads, cold and hot starters, fruits, pastries.
- Show Cooking-style grill with Fish, Meat and Vegetables
- Cretan specialties corner, Diet Corner, Organic/Bio Corner
- Pasta a la minute
- Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Wine (bottled), water (bottled), beer and soft drinks.
Regarding the preparation of special meals (allergies, diabetics, gluten-free diet etc.), please contact the Maitre d’ Hotel or the Guest Relations Department.
Cabos Bar 10.00-01.00
In All Inclusive formula bar we serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, cocktails, long drinks, water, beers, local wine (red, rose & white), Greek coffee, filter coffee/instant coffee, ice coffee, hot & cold chocolate, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices.
Beverages on extra charge
- Imported and Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne, etc
- Fresh juices are also on extra charge.
- Special-blends coffee
Cabos Bar (23.00-01.00)
The hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
The hotel is an adults only hotel (>16 years old)
Services on extra charge
- Doctor on call
- Late check out (according to availability)
- Laundry Service (clothes returnable within 72 hours)
- Mini Market
Activities free of charge
- Fitness corner
Other services free of charge
- Reception open 24 hours
- Express check out service
- Safe Deposit Box in the room
- Sun beds & umbrellas at the pools and the beach (Reservations not applicable)
- Luggage room
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel premises including rooms
- Twice per week evening entertainment
Disclaimer: Hotel management reserves the right to change our All-inclusive program outlet at any time to accommodate weather, service or occupancy conditions. However, time table and service quality will be always maintained.
Check in time 14:00 pm
Check-out time 12:01 pm